|Franchise:||A Nightmare on Elm Street|
|Location:||Elm Street, Springwood, Ohio|
|First:||Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master, A (1988)|
Alice Johnson is a fictional high school student featured in the A Nightmare on Elm Street film series. Played by actress Lisa Wilcox, she was the main protagonist in the 1988 film A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master and its 1989 sequel, A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child. Kristen Clayton played the role of a younger dream version of Alice in The Dream Master.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Alice Johnson was created by director Renny Harlin and scerenwriters William Kotzwinkle, Brian Helgeland, and Scott Pierce.
- Archival footage of Alice Johnson is included in a recap in the beginning of Freddy vs. Jason.
- Playing the role of Alice Johnson is actress Lisa Wilcox's first work in film. Prior to her theatrical debut in A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master, Lisa made appearances in episodes of various television programs. It is also Lisa's first work in the horror genre.
- This is the third film role for actress Kristen Clayton. She also played a little girl in the third installment in the series, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.
- Actress Ellie Cornell, known for playing Rachel Carruthers in two installments from the Halloween series, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers and Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers, originally auditioned for the role of Alice in The Dream Master.
- Alice Johnson is the first of the Nightmare heroines to have a child. The second is Heather Langenkamp-Porter, who appears in the non-canon sequel, New Nightmare.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- Alice Johnson at the Horror House
- Alice Johnson at the Elm Street Wiki
- Alice Johnson at the Friday the 13th Wiki